Monday, May 7, 2018

You Are So Worth Celebrating



It pays to hunt in your 12 x 12 paper.

I don't remember what I was looking for...oh yah~

 stickers I decided would mark my "I have a refill for this" inks.

Haven't found them yet by the way. :(

No matter...I found this vibrant orange - with hey did you gesso those dots- paper (no I did not, but aren't they cool?)

 buried in my 12 x 12s.

I cut it down to card size and built my shaker card on there.


stamps: My Favorite Things Anything but Basic Birthday/Sketchy Flowers  dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Wonky Stitched Circles/Jumbo Fishtail Banner/Sketchy Flowers

Using this sketch at My Favorite Things:

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2018/05/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-383.html


and shaker birthday challenge at :


http://www.cardchallenges.com/2018/04/the-birthday-project-shaker-cards.html

My card was born.


I accidentally dropped my chunky glitter container in the process, so it's a hot mess by my desk.

A pretty hot mess, which I have yet to vacuum up. :)

 Thanks for stopping in~



2 comments:

Ivana Camdzic said...

It sure does payoff! Don't you love finding lost treasures among your scrappy goodies!? Love this beautiful pattern and the shaker is so sweet! Such a fab combo of colors - the orange tones make me smile!

DIANA L. said...

I love these bright colors