Friday, May 4, 2018

Fiesta!



I have the Llama Love set from My Favorite Things.
 
I'm sharing this for the backstory of how I was enabled, by the way...
 
So when My Favorite Things released pinata and fiesta dies,

with designers that paired them with a sentiment from Llama Love...
 
I felt like I had to complete my collection.
 
That's all I'm sayin'. :)
 


stamps: My Favorite Things Llama Love  dies: My Favorite Things Fiesta/Pinata, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches 


Check out the following inspiration that had me reach for pinks, blues, and party vibes.


http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.ca/2018/05/inspired-by-unicorn-dreams.html






On the radio this morning, I heard 

"Don't take a siesta...have a fiesta!"

That's what had me doing this wild party card today.:)



http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-108.html


This is about as much fiesta as you'll get from this 'ole girl.
 
A siesta is much more my speed, by the way. :)


Also, animals that STAY STILL. 

ha!



Thanks for stopping by~ 

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Super fun card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Ivana Camdzic said...

hehe Marlena, I totally get it! Siesta is my kind of jam too! Love this fabulous card and how you've used those sweet dies! Seriously too sweet for words! You may be enabling me now..:)

sandie said...

I am with you on the Siesta! This is such a fun card, fab coluor combo and super dimension-love how you photograhed it. Thanks for joining TIME OUT

Anita in France said...

So much fun and such a fabulous wild party card, Marlena ... deliciously celebratory! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

debby4000 said...

Love your colourful fun card, no wonder you love your Llama set.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

maria f. said...

LOVE this. Bet you were smiling all the while you were making it ;)

Laurel said...

Wanted to say thanks for commenting on my Mindful Monday posts... for some reason I am not able to reply to your comment :)

Marge said...

Fabulous, Marlena! Love how the nontraditional colors go well with gold sentiment and the fun layout. Unique and creative design!
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card and joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Blessings.
Marge