Sunday, December 10, 2017

Noel




I finally invested in a nativity stamp set~




stamps: Verve Beyond Measure  dies: Verve Christmas Spirit, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles,Spellbinders Classic Circles


I used Julee's gorgeous sketch for inspiration:


http://vlvsketches.blogspot.com/2017/12/december-2017-viva-la-verve-sketch.html


I love mixing and matching my dies to get frames~the black circles were created by cutting two circles within each other.

If you do this...make sure they stay separated while cranking your plates through.

 I've bent my dies when they've shifted on top of each other.

 It's probably bad for my machine...it's been through so much. ;{

 I'm amazed it's still crankin'!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by~

 

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an elegant card, Marlena! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!