Friday, December 8, 2017

Gift Tags to Gift



Imma gonna cure this homesickness of mine by crafting with pineapples until I'm sick of them!!! :)
 


stamps: Altenew Handmade Tags sentiments,Essentials by Ellen Stay Golden  dies: Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dress Up Tag, Essentials by Ellen Stay Golden


Check out the neutral inspiration here...natural colors and rustic twine~


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/12/just-add-ink-389inspiration.html


I'm sending these tags to my mom...she can use them year round~





If only I could fit myself in the box I'm sending!!!

 




4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

these are adorable gift tags! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

KimB said...

Pineapples sure do make fun tags Marlena! I love how you made them so dimensional. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Rochelle Blok said...

Super fun tags and I'm loving the pineapples! Loving your take on this weeks inspiratation picture! Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Send me in that package to your Mom too please Marlena! I adore all things tropical and LOVE pineapples. I especially adore the 3D dimensional elements to your tags. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Add Ink this week