Sunday, December 10, 2017

Fan Brush Trees



I bought a fan brush specifically to try this challenge out~


hosted by Betsy



stamps: Papertrey Ink Make It Market Kit Tinsel and Tags/What the Doodle Snowflakes/In the Meadow snowman  dies: Papertrey Ink Make It Market Kit Tinsel and Tags/What the Doodle Snowflakes/In the Meadow snowman


My girlies have these brushes for makeup!

I wanted to get one also~though I wouldn't waste it on my face ;)

I need to practice this more, but I enjoyed the creative process.

We have a light dusting on the ground, but it's just enough to make me shiver. 

It doesn't take much friends, I'm a lightweight when it comes to cold. ;)

Have a good one~






4 comments:

Kathryn A said...

What cute trees and a snowman! Love your pink sky, too!

Carmela said...

Pretty card with a lot of wonderful elements. Your trees are delicate and pretty!

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

What a wonderful scene you have created...and that sky is delicious. Cheers.

Birgit said...

Your trees came out lovely and I love the pink sky!! We got about 4inches of snow the other night. Just beautiful to set the mood for this glorious season!