Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thank You for Your Service


I gave this to my husband, but wasn't feeling well enough to post until now.
 


stamps: Hero Arts Operation Write Home, Our Daily Bread Designs Not Forgotten  dies: Hero Arts Clearly Kelly's Planner Banners,Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles, My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Word Windows



When I first saw this image at its release...I burst into tears. It's literally a picture from my memories about 14 years ago.

I used the following fall colors as a starting point~

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2017/11/color-throwdown-468.html
 



My daughter will need the computer to write her paper here shortly~so I better post this quick. ;)

 Thanks for stopping by~stay well, friends!


 

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful thank you card! The image is so pretty. Thank you so much fo sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)