Monday, August 7, 2017

Monochrome Greys & Pop of Color



Grey is my new favorite color.
 
When I say new, I mean in the past few years.
 
Just when I think I've moved on...I fall for it every time.



 (stamps: Papertrey Ink A Thrill of Hope/Spruce & Sprigs  dies: Papertrey Ink Spruce & Sprigs/Tag Sale #5   other: cardbase My Mind's Eye Picket Fences)


hosted by Stephanie

inspired me to bring out all my gray and black inks and play a little.

I layered a few of those sprigs and popped the sentiment with Ruby embossing powder.


LOVE the rustic look.

 
 I can see me assembling a few more with this technique.

Thanks for stopping by~




 

7 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely card, Marlena. Love the grey with the pop of red.

Unknown said...

So much YES! Gorgeous. <3

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is beautiful! I love it!

Betty Wright said...

Stunning! Wonderful Christmas card!

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Marlena! The grey colors in the background are just lovely!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Marlena! And I totally hear you about the grays and blacks...I'm loving them too and especially with the pop of red! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Kathy Mc said...

Marlena, your design is awesome, and love the red embossed sentiment with your grays and blacks! Great start to Christmas cards.