Thursday, June 15, 2017

Window Sentiment



With the right sentiment, a simple window is all you need.


(stamp:Pretty Pink Posh Thoughtful Greetings  die:Spellbinders Classic Circles)


My "window" was a pretty scrap sitting on my desk~


http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2017/06/challenge-136-designers-choice-windows.html



I re-purposed this trendy clothing tag by adding a ribbon and button.


I don't know when I've last pulled out a needle and thread...

it felt good, it really did.
 

Simon Says Stamp (Monday): Touchy Feely


 Have a wonderful day~





2 comments:

sandie said...

I love your mix of papers here and the super design. Great to see you at Ink and what a fab sentiment x

Catherine said...

Great use of patterned paper. So pretty! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥