Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Thank You Dance Teachers




My girlies needed cards to fill with written love for their amazing dance teachers~

I went with our studio's dance colors~
 


(stamps: Verve Potter's Clay,Stampin' Up End Pointe   die:Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #)




I die-cut rectangles to insert (my girlies share the same teachers..so each card will have both of their hearts written).

I figure the pressure to thank their teachers for 8 years of amazing  support could be overwhelming~
 



 As the school year is winding to a close...I am enjoying these little moments of breathing time...to craft and post.

Thanks for stopping in~

 

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

what a stunning set of cards Marlena, I am sure the dance teachers will love these, very beautiful. I love the black and white design!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous set of cards. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so classy and gorgeous! LOVE!