Sunday, June 25, 2017

Celebrating With Patterned Paper



I have a niece who is celebrating her birthday~


(stamps: Prima Marketing Holiday Bliss  dies:My Favorite Things Inside & Out Stitched Stars/Stitched Hexagons,Spellbinders Classic Circles,Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo,Avery Elle Dotted Elle-ments,Papertrey Ink Customer Appreciation Celebrate Big banner)





The yellow patterned paper was a left over piece that I framed the birthday character with.

 I built up from there~


 I hope you are making the most of the day and squeezing in a bit of crafting time!

I have a ton of things to do...but I wanted to get some "me time" in~plus I needed a card!

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :)


Thanks for stopping by~
 
 

4 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Your niece is going to love this card! The bright colours and whimsical girl will be right up her alley! And thank you so much for your nice comment on my PTI blog hop card!

Gayatri said...

Wonderful combination of pattern papers. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Patterned Paper challenge. Gayatri xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Perfect selection of papers for this wonderful card to celebrate your niece! Thank you for playing with us at Time Out.

Lynn said...

this is so adorable and I'm sure your niece is going to absolutely adore this card!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!