Sunday, June 18, 2017

Because I Love You



Flamingo paper followed me home :)
and I wanted to make a just because creation.


(stamp: My Favorite Things Because You  die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows/Because You, Spellbinders Classic Circles  other:washi tape for the stripes)



I used this sketch, but in landscape form, to make room for the script die cut.


http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/06/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-337.html



Time Out Challenge #85: Home Sweet Home

has been on my mind!

I'm positive it influenced my recent tropical paper purchase. ;)


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.fi/2017/06/challenge-85-home-sweet-home.html



Aloha & Mahalo!

Thanks for stopping in friends~





2 comments:

sandie said...

What fab paper and love how you used the sketch, I like the mix of gold with the white stripe. Thanks for joining Time Out

Anita in France said...

Those polka dots are so fun behind the fabulous flamingo DP, Marlena ... such a great take on our inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)