Thursday, April 6, 2017

Friend Rerun Challenge Card



April showers bring May flowers.


I'm banking on that saying.


Something has to come from all that rain!!!



(stamps: Winnie & Walter In Bloom:Eva's Favorite Flowers  die:Winnie & Walter In a Word:Friend Cutaway)






Instead of the Rerun stamp set, so I went with the inspiration of this lovely card by Shay.



 

 
I stamped the stem from In Bloom:Eva's Favorite Flowers to mimic the wood background.

 Then I "splattered" with a bit of blue watered down ink and stamped some dots from the same set.



 The flowers were stamped and the cutaway added in the same fashion as her creation.


My main colors were from the Color Throwdown.
 





http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2017/04/color-throwdown-437.html



Thanks for stopping in!


 

2 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Marlena!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Brenda said...

Oh wow Marlena, this card is fabulous!!! I love the design of it and I love colorful it is. Those flowers are fabulous but what I really love is the sentiment going through the center of the flowers! Hugs, Brenda