Saturday, April 15, 2017

Create Along With Us April 2017





Well somebody stepped it up with embossing!


(stamps:Papertrey Ink Doodlie-do/Boutique Borders Sympathy  dies:Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #5/Valentine Pin-Ups strip)



Are you proud?

I sure am~I don't know why I don't do this more often!


I was inspired by the challenge at 





Nichole Heady's red and blue double tag project for  
April 2017 Release:Day Two had me smitten.




I started with reds and blues and double tagged it.

Then I ended up creating a card too.

It might be because I'm wearing pajama pants.

I haven't had the luxury to do so all week.

 I'm not worried about getting embossing powder on me, so I went for it!

 I should probably keep embossing while I have the day to do so~

thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely card and tag Marlena, and beautiful embossing too!! :0)

paperkicks said...

Love you bold colors, and the embossing is perfect! Looks like you had fun, too!!

Kathy Mc said...

Beautiful card and tag, Marlena! I love those colors, too, and results of embossing (even though it can be a bit messy). Yay for crafting in pjs!

Brenda said...

I love your card and tag Marlena! The colors are beautiful together and I love your embossing, yes, very proud of you! I don't emboss that much either and I love it. I need to work on that myself! Hugs, Brenda