Monday, February 13, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present and Future



I'm sharing today a project I'm most proud of that uses Papertrey Ink products~



This is a card which I created for the most recent video contest.



 (stamps: Papertrey Ink Spruce & Sprigs  dies: Papertrey Ink Winter Woods/Counting My Blessings)


When I see it in my "portfolio" of projects, I know I stretched myself by videotaping and going through the steps of entering.


I'm also proud of coming up with my washi tape dip technique. ;)


I had to find an excuse for my growing washi tape collection.


ahem. ;)


I'm excited to be able to share this other card here also~





(stamps: Papertrey Ink Sparkle & Shine Holiday Additions   dies: Papertrey Ink Sparkle & Shine Words)



Both of my cards use my washi tape dip technique, in which I lay washi on paper and then die cut it for that dipped look.

 In my second card I used the branch die for an embossed look.


Here's the link for the challenge in case you have something you would like to share also~





Thank you for stopping by!



 


2 comments:

paperkicks said...

Sweet cards, Marlena!!

Joyously Noelle said...

What a neat technique and lovely cards!