Monday, February 20, 2017

2015:Celebrating the Past, Present & Future




I am alll about angled panels~


I consistently park angled!


It's my defect, but I can use it on a card. ;)



(stamp: Papertrey Ink Communique Sentiments Mini  dies: Papertrey Ink Spruce & Sprigs,My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips,Avery Elle Wonky Stitches,Verve Rounded Rectangle) 





Just like the angled pieces in Maile's inspiration~
for Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2015




  I used the angles for interest.


I made sure to keep my sentiment parallel to the bottom of the card, rather than the panel it sits on, so it also looks angled.



I had all these wonderful elements sitting on my desk, waiting to be used on a card.


They seem to get along well.


Have a good one~


 

 

No comments: