Friday, February 17, 2017

2013:The Past, Present & Future





I don't own the sets highlighted at Papertrey from the 2013 post, but I pulled inspiration from a project to create another Christmas card.


(stamp: Papertrey Ink Wreath for All Seasons sentiment  dies: Papertrey Ink Tinsel & Tags Basics/Tinsel & Tags Scenery, Spellbinders Classic Circles,Avery Elle Elle-ments Double Pierced Rectangles)




The only reason I'm feeling Christmas in Feb., is because we've had snow the past few days.

I might as well use it to my advantage before I hear the birds chirping!


Here is  Ashley's creation, using stripes to back up a simple focal point~


http://www.ashleynewell.com/blog/2013/12/15/papertrey-ink-december-release-in-review/


 Here's an earthy combo that inspired me to use up patterned paper in my stash~



http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2017/02/color-throwdown-430.html



I don't have much else to chat about...I've got Friday brain!


Yayyyy for Friday~did I already mention that????


 Thanks for stopping by~





1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love your Christmas card Marlena! We have had beautiful weather here, in the 60's. So I'm loving the no snow business. lol So you keep it in your neck of the woods my friend! Hugs, Brenda