Thursday, October 13, 2016

Joy to the World Blue




I'm thrilled when another Christmas card is created, especially if I had fun making it and used scrap pieces.


I couldn't let go of that solid strip below the sentiment~glad I kept it handy! 


(stamps:Hero Arts Joy to the World/CL551 Decorate Your Holiday  die:My Favorite Things Cross Stitch Oval Stax)


Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge


 I used five stamps here...three various snowflakes, the sentiment, and the star.


http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2016/10/challenge-119-designers-choice-use-five.html


 One more day to go until Friday guys!!!!

3 comments:

Marina said...

What a great design - really original for Christmas - and perfectly stamped. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

~amy~ said...

Marlena! Love the pop of BLUE! Thanks for joining the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge❄️

Shauna said...

What a stunning card! I love the bold, blue paired with the black/white background stamping. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna