Thursday, September 15, 2016

Pastel Flower



Be proud of me, I finally mailed off the thank you cards for the funeral flowers.


The handmade cards weren't difficult~it was the writing that stumped me.



(stamps: My Favorite Things Flowers)


My handwriting is terrible~my word.


Ugh.


It didn't help that I was emotional too.


I tightened and tightened my letters at each stroke, to the point of suffocation.


I'm so grateful for the sentiment stamp in the front!


I should invest in sentiment innies too~
 

3 comments:

Susan said...

Such a pretty card. Love that flower. Thanks for sharing on CAS on Sunday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous sentiment and a beautiful card. The writing in the cards is why my cards are always late. I agonize over the words and the penmanship.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marlena! The flower is so vibrant and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx