Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Primary Colors


I'm still working on those thank you cards...


(stamps:Altenew Mini Blossoms,Sweet 'n Sassy Precious Poppies  die:Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Elle-ments)




http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2016/08/challenge-116-primary-colors.html



oops...I missed the deadline here.....



I love the way she incorporated primary colors and that bit of pattern (I added a dash of gingham and smidgen of sequins).

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-64-case-julia-with-your-own.html



My youngest started school last week...


I'm retired from 16 years of homeschooling, guys.


Just like that~


God called me to do it when my oldest was 4 (I didn't wanna btw....)...


He convinced me and I gave it to Him every year and stuck with it....


with delegating some of the harder (for me) classes such as Algebra to a study center.

 This year He called me to let go.


I've never had to meet a school bus as a parent before.


I had to chase it down the first day because I misunderstood the exact spot where the bus would meet my teen.


ha!


My poor kid.

She handled it with grace...saying "eh, I'm the new kid;it happens".


GOD BLESS HER!!!!


I pray I get my act together "doing school" for her sake.


;)
Now if I could figure out how to order her lunches online....

2 comments:

Nonni said...

I love those wonky stitched edges and the beautiful blue background. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Pia Larsen said...

Simplicity can make a huge impact and you card makes the sentiment stay in focus. Great card!
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges for our "Primary Colours" challenge. Hope to see you join us again soon :)
Pia xx