Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Because You Make Me Laugh



Because I already had the supplies out, and there was this cool negative left by my previous Because You die~I made a card for my daughter.

She seriously makes me laugh until my sides ache!!!



(stamp:My Favorite Things Because You  dies:Because You/Wonky Stitched Circle/Horizontal Stitched Strips, Newton's Nook Darling Hearts)



Because this sketch inspired me...



http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/07/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-291.html




Because anything can go here...



Because when I have a theme...I run with it.....


Because I care enough about you to let you move on with your day....  ;)


3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! this is awesoem, luv the sentiment! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Brenda said...

Oh, what a fun card Marlena! What a fabulous card for your daughter. I love when our kids/grandkids can keep us laughing, it just makes life so joyful! This was a great way to use the negative part of your die, I love how it came out and I love the sketch as well! Hugs, Brenda