Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Missed Another Birthday



Man, I am always missing my niece's birthday!

It falls within my busiest time of the year~wrapping up school.


I whipped up a card fairly fast...




(stamps:Verve Borderline sentiment,Papertrey Ink City Scene street  dies:Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk other:Sesame Street stickers)


The inspiration photo at







steered me toward multiple windows~which inspired me to use this sticker set my sister passed on to me.


I'm also submitting this to


The happy butterflies are the smilies this card needed for a 'lil one.


Thanks for stopping by!


 




5 comments:

Anita in France said...

So cute, Marlena ... what a fun take on our inspiration photo ... bet your niece loved it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Brenda said...

What a cool card Marlena! I love that house and I love your take on the inspiration photo. Hugs, Brenda

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love that sweet little speech bubble.

Lin said...

Love your neighborhood, Marlena, and those butterflies, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lynn said...

The scene you've created is perfection! Adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!