Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Untried



Hey friends, are you in the midst of end-of-the-school year festivities and revelry?


I'm just getting started...so graduation cards are my "thing" now.


For my nephew's card, I wanted to match this bold sentiment with an equally bold & unique shape.





 I cut willy-nilly guys...

haphazardly and with sweet abandon. :)
 



(stamps:Verve Better Together,Tim Holtz Phrases 2  die:My Favorite Things Lucky Star Die-namics)


How better to display that anything is possible, right?


I stamped some red in there and kept it simple & masculine, just like this inspiration photo.


http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2016/05/the-challenge-74-masculine-inspiration.html


I used Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fired Brick, but stamped it off first to mute the color.



Here's to hoping your weekend is sweet!

Thanks for stopping in~






1 comment:

Broni said...

What a great CAS card, Marlena!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge this week!