Sunday, May 29, 2016

It All Begins With Start




As happy as I am for high school graduates, I am also sympathetic to the pressures that await them.


Up until now, they were probably following a strict path.

However, from now on, their decisions are THEIR decisions, and their lives are in their hands.

It's a bit much to take in.


They will probably be inundated with questions like, "So...what are ya gonna be?".


When I was that age...

 I HAD NO IDEA.


(stamp:Verve Words of Wisdom  dies:My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows/Lucky Stars/Inside & Out Stitched Stars,Papertrey Ink Herringbone Impression Plate )




I've told my girlies (when they are overwhelmed by adulthood)...one foot in front of the other...pray about what God wants you to do next.


"Just start," is what I'd say to anyone...at any age. 


My English degree was earned one class at a time...

 My marriage is a result of a relationship that started with a blind date...

We thought about having a baby and now we have three...

 
I've home-schooled for over 14 years because I thought I'd "try it out" for one year...




I'm here because I hit "Create a Blog" and loaded a project up...


These all began with an initial "start",

I didn't have it figured out all at once.

 Life happened one day at a time, one step at a time~as I'm sure it did for you too!



Speaking of start...I put together this card from bits and pieces of other cards started~based on this sketch (flipped vertical).
 

 I wanted to give it another go!


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/05/mojo-monday-449.html



I slid the "circle" element of stars to the side so I could fit in the sentiment.

I'm also submitting this to

Simon Says (Wednesday):Anything Goes
 



Thanks for stopping in!


2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is fabulous... and oh so true! The happiest parts of my life had no long term planning involved, they kind of just fell into place after taking the first step. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Leigh Penner said...

Such an inspirational post and super fun card! Thanks for sharing, Marlena!