Thursday, May 19, 2016

Happy Day Stars





I mentioned stars...then I got sidetracked...


story of my life guys. :)



(stamp:Verve Words of Wisdom    dies:My Favorite Things Die-namics LLD Lucky Stars/ Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows)



I went with patriotic colors, because I have a dear friend who has her birthday on July 4th.


She has the fun personality to pull it off too, let me tell you!


 I'm super proud of her...she's a mom, like me, in her forties.


Recently she's attended acting classes with fun experiences in that regard.


 I'm super proud of her for chasing her dreams~who knows...she may become a huge star!


She already is, in my humble opinion.


:)



This inspiration photo had me thinking 4th of July way before the big date~


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/05/fusion-port-o-call-polaroid.html



Thanks for stopping in guys~





1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a cool card! Love those wonky frames and fabulous stars.