Saturday, March 12, 2016

Shaker Elephant Card




I finished a birthday card for my niece (it's next month~aren't you proud?).



(stamps:WPlus9 Unforgettable  dies:My Favorite Things Die-namics Wonky Stitched Circle Stax/Horizontal Stitched Strips)


I'm glad I saw these colors...


http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2016/03/color-throwdown-383.html


because the elephant was rescued off a card that wasn't executed right (I've grown as a cardmaker over the years).


I know it's a "baby" elephant but I wanted it for my elementary aged niece~so rhinestones and sequins step it up a notch.
 

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/03/just-us-girls-334-trend-week.html



Hey, thanks for stopping by~




6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cute shaker card.. love that elephant.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute shaker card - love that ellie too :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Ina G said...

What an adorable shaker card. Your niece will simply love it. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Just Us Girls.

Broni said...

What fun! Your niece will surely love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Super cute card! I love the adorned elephant and fun colors. Great addition with the little stars around the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Patti said...

Super shaker!! I love your design and how you jazzed up! your sweet elephant!

Patti