Thursday, March 17, 2016

80's Vibe


My word.

I remember thinking I was sooo clever when writing this sentiment in yearbooks...

bAcK iN tHe day.


cracks. me. up.
 

(stamps & dies: Papertrey Ink SAF 2014-1980's Kit  other:Sizzix star,nail polish dots,We R Memory Keepers Crafter's Stapler) 


I used the 80's vibe and modernized it with colors from the following challenge.






http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2016/03/challenge-104-colour-pink-and-grey.html



I should send it to one of my high school friends...just because. ;)


Have a good one~





 

3 comments:

Susan Powell said...

I'm sure your friend would love it! Probably bring back some fun memories. Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the colors - I use to have pink glasses ;)

Nonni said...

That's a very special card and I love the layered look! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!