Monday, February 8, 2016

Rose Collage




I love love stories.



Inspired by love,

I had a mini idea that became a card.

I have this humongous rose that I wanted to "fill" with multiple images.


Many swoonworthy stories are a mish mash of "stuff"...represented by my collage-style rose.



 

I was inspired to get this card done by setting my timer for 5 minutes and grabbing the materials I envisioned.



 
 (stamps: Papertrey Ink Year of Flowers Roses/Winter Woods/Grunge Me/Background Basics Text Style  dies: Papertrey Ink Year of Flowers Roses, My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Oval Stax/Sentiment Strips  paper:Teresa Collins Something Wonderful, Hampton Art Playlist  inks:Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz/Hawaiian Shores/New Leaf, Memento Tangelo,Versafine Onyx)


With this idea swimming in my head...I thought of fill images for the rose (Grunge Me being a definite) and backdrop dies to frame around it.

I enjoyed the process~sometimes pressure brings completion.


Now my card is ready to celebrate a love story.

Thanks for stopping by~
 

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a cool design! Love all the bright, happy colors, and that big bloom is perfectly scrumptious!