Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ephemera-Like



Sometimes I stack images~


pretty random images.



(stamps: Papertrey Ink Songbirds/Meadow Greens/The Sweet Life/City Scene & coordinating dies)

 

When I do, I'm channeling my inner Melissa who stacks all things pretty~like this creation...


http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/lilybeans_paperie/2016/02/introducing-what-the-doodle-keep-it-simple-frames.html


Her use of florals zigzagged amongst a bough or two is pure melody.
 




Of course, I had to add my own quirky marlena...cuz, it's me, marlena.


Hence, the building thrown in there~just for kicks. ;)


Thanks for stopping in~





 

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

I love your random images Marlena! This is wonderful and so pretty! Hugs!

Annette Allen said...

such a pretty card.. love all those images together.