Friday, February 19, 2016

Birthday Month Card



I went in a folksy direction with this card.



(stamps: Papertrey Ink Charmed  die:Papertrey Ink Songbirds  other:heart confetti)





I love this charmed set...now I can aim for a birthday month and not feel too bad about being late to the party.


That's been me lately...aim, shoot, and hope for the best. ;)


At least I try.


(this should be my newest bumper sticker.) ;)


 Here is the inspiration photo~pinks, greens and blurry backdrop.



http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/just-add-ink-299-inspiration.html



Thank you so much for your visit!


 

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Love how you mixed and matched your patterns on this adorable card.

Narelle Farrugia said...

So pretty! Awesome mix of papers and patterns. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

I like how you translated blurry backdrop to that wonderful stripey background Marlena. The bird looks great silhouetted against it! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.