Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Spinny Eyes & Family Time




Bad news guys.


I'm no longer a spring chicken.


But I wanna spend family time with my girlies who love to stay up really really late...


henceforth my eyeballs look spinny (like this) every morning. ;)



(stamps: Papertrey Ink Circle Scribbles)


It's worth it though...I wouldn't change a thing.


I'm blessed they let me hang with them. ;)


As for the deets on the card...

I flipped these stamps over and inked them up for a solid image.


Y'all are professionals and have probably seen that technique before.


It works well with this set and similar circular images (you don't have to worry about the flipped image not lining up with the detailed side).


Simon Says (Wednesday) Challenge: Anything Goes


 Last I checked there are 800 entries!

Here is one more...


2 comments:

Gayatri said...

Haha! Love your inspiration for this card, Marlena! Thanks for playing along SImon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
Gayatri xx

cm said...

Tee hee...my eyes look like that often! And I am well, well, well beyond a spring chicken! Staying up late for me is 10:30 (yes, I am an oldster). Your card makes me smile...and I love the inspiration that comes from spending bonding time with your girlies!
Hugs~c