Monday, November 30, 2015

Funny Plane Ride



I picked up a fun pack of elements and layered 'em up for someone traveling with kids.


Oh I remember those flying days with three littles...


super "fun". 


;)



 (stamp:American Crafts Amy Tangerine Lovestruck  other:American Crafts Amy Tangerine Bits, Bazzill Basics Intense Kiwi)


The "smoke" was added with nail polish.




I have to say, although flying to and fro was difficult, it paid off in time.


My girls are PROS when it comes to travel, waiting, and all that jazz.


So if you're traveling with littles (esp babies)...one tip I have is PACE YOURSELF.


I would carry a little something special for my wee one for every hour or two hours (count 'em...usually 11 hour flights) to distract and keep 'em busy.


I prayed a lot too.


A.  LOT.


;)

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute..

jenn shurkus said...

ha! too cute :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!