Friday, November 6, 2015

Cliff Note Card



I came across a great deal~these 
picket fence cardbases!


~~~swoon~~~


Now I have to admit...I paused at first, even though I LOVE picket fence paper.

Why? Well, I've become quite the snob.

( sniff. nose up in the air)


It felt like the equivalent of reading cliff notes...

succumbing to a patterned cardbase.


I know, I know~

 BIG DEAL.

But I'm a cardmaker, see.


I should at least SCORE and CUT my own cardbases, for goodness sake,


Cuz that's what we do!


EH.

I bought those cardbases and I'm GLAD I did.


;)



(stamps: Verve Scripture Medley 1, Papertrey Ink Meadow Greens  Die: Papertrey Ink Meadow Greens  other: My Mind's Eye Picket Fences Cardbase, We R Memory Keepers Noteworthy Journal Cards, Crate Paper After Dark Enamel Dots, Basic Grey Herbs & Honey Patterned paper)


Be prepared to see picket fence backings until I'm sick of it...

it was a pack of 50.


I'm submitting this to


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/11/mojo-monday-422-contest.html




Well, we made it to Friday!!!


Yayyyyy.....


pat yourself on the back guys. ;)



2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I LOVE the picket fence card base! Going to have to looks for some of my own. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

cm said...

ACK! Those are gorgeous papers, Marlena and you've showcased them beautifully! I'm sometimes a - as you put it - *snob* with papers, but when something comes along that I couldn't replicate no matter how well intended I am, then bring on the shopping! Bring on the next 49!!
Hugs~c