Saturday, April 11, 2015

Thinking of You Tag Card




I die-cut a bunch of tags recently just because~





I thought I'd paint the end of this one with nail polish. ;)





http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2015/04/cfc138.html
CFC138: Create a Clean And Simple project using Kraft, Flowers and Twine.



Are you enjoying your Saturday so far????


Hey, any day crafting is a good one, right? I'd say so.


I'm going to go stamp some more tags...


stamps: My Favorite Things Flowers, Unity Wishing You Joy
die: Sizzix tag
other: nail polish, twine
ink: WPlus9 white pigment ink, Versafine Smokey Gray



4 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Fun kraft tag! I love the nail polish on the tag!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

i'm with the band said...

Sweet and simple! Love that pink. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michelle said...

Love these bright colors and the tag too!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!