Sunday, April 12, 2015

Baby So Sweet



These papers and colors just sort of fell together for me yesterday...





I think it can be for a boy or a girl, don't you?


I mean, the flower is traditionally girly...but the colors can go masculine if I need a boy card in a pinch.


There are those "surprise" babies, so I think this is a safe card. ;)




http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/p/inspiration-challenge.html


Thanks for stopping by friends~


stamp: Verve Borderline
die: Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings, My Favorite Things Die-namics Sentiment Strips 2
other: Sassafras In a Stitch Blossoms Purple
paper: Echo Park Capture Life,Bazzill, Georgia Pacific Cardstock
ink: Versafine Onyx







2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Definitely boy or girl! What a cool, modern baby card! I love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a unique and awesome baby card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with our Diva Inspirations challenge!