Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Another Tag Card~SMILE



These colors make me smile~so does my funny bow. ;)





Here is another entry for



http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2015/04/cfc138.html



I've been up an hour or so and I can tell it's going to be one of "those" unconventional days...hahahaha...so I thought it was the perfect day to post this card. ;)


I have a feeling I'm going to need extra smiles, extra prayers and a really, really good sense of humor.

ahem.



 stamp: Unity Wishing You Joy
 die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 11, Sizzix tag
paper: Basic Grey Herbs & Honey, kraft, Bazzill
other: twine





5 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Oh I hope your day got better! Those colors and that bow make me smile too!

Joyce said...

Your tag card is so colorful and happy. And, I just love how you used all that twine.

Rebecca Hoy said...

Very cheerful, love the twine bow/tassle. Thanks for playing along with the CASual Friday challenge, Rebecca x

Cristine said...

Your card is so cheerful! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the way you've done your sentiment using negative space! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)