Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Very Special Girlie



My daughter turns 19 tomorrow.


She's one of my very best friends~ I respect her as a woman.


However, I also remember the day she was born,


 like it happened yesterday.


You blink, and there it is.


sniff.




Happy Birthday to my oldest girlie...


you are fearfully and wonderfully made.


May the Lord continue to guide and mature you.



http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/p/inspiration-challenge.html






stamps: Verve Wonderfully Made sentiment, Mama Elephant Cup of Wishes heart & lips
ink: Versafine Onyx
paper: Georgia Pacific white, Basic Grey Highline
other: Kid's Jewelry braiding cords


4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the cording. Happy birthday to your daughter!

Kara Lynne said...

What a wonderful sentiment and a fantastic design! Happy birthday to your daughter.

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful pairing of elements and colors, Marlena! What delightful design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Special Lady/Girly” Challenge! And happy birthday to your daughter! 19 is a VERY special age indeed ( my kids said it's the last chance to be a "teenager":) Enjoy!

cm said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your daughter, who I know is beautiful, warm, amazing, creative and confident, just like her mom and *because* of her mom! Your card for her: heart-warming and touching!
Hugs~c