Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Stronger Than You Think/Miss You Lucky



There are days and events I never thought I'd live through (emotionally, spiritually, physically)


 if you had told me before they had occurred.




I'm sure you would say the same, my fellow human warriors.


Amen?







To God be the glory,


we live to see another day.  ;)


That strip of green is in honor of my own  Leprechaun, my sweet father-in-law, who passed a few years ago...

St. Patrick's Day just isn't the same without you, "Lucky".
 
 
sniff....
 
 
I miss hearing your comebacks.


;(



http://www.ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/odbdslc230-sketch-challenge.html







Enjoy today while it is still today, friends.



blessings~




dies: Our Daily Bread Designs Chickadee, My Favorite Things (Die-namics Blueprints 11,Die-namics Sentiment Strips 2)
stamps: WPlus9 Ink Splats, (out of business) Flourishes Always Blooming
ink: Versafine Onyx




4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love that bird diecut!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun and beautiful Marlena!! I loved reading your post too!! So true, without God, life is so hard to handle and many of us would rather not now what is around the corner before it happens!

I love your creative take on the sketch with the curvy back panel, the sentiment on the bird and use of the die cut as a silhouette. I was happy to see your name in the entries. It has been a while!! So glad you had a chance to join us!!

blessings,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, the sentiment is very apt to me at the moment.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful tribute to your father-in-law. I love the sentiment and that bird die! Great card!