Sunday, March 8, 2015

Doodling and Some Sunshine



We have HINTS of sunshine...


we'll TAKE IT!!!!




Have you seen the tutorial at

 Ashley's technique?

It's really cool.

I gave it a little go here with dots and specks.


I was also inspired by the sketch at



http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2015/03/case-this-sketch-113.html


The snow melted some today....

woo hoo!!!!


I forgot what grass looks like~

it's green, right?


stamps: Papertrey Ink (Hello Sunshine, Mighty Oak, City Scene circle)
ink:  WPlus9 (Cockleshell,Flamingo), Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores for edging,Versafine Onyx
die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Sentiments Strips 2
other: Sharpie for Doodling










6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you stamped the tree! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Kara Lynne said...

Fantastic tree, I love the colors!!

Joyce said...

Love all your little doodles on this card.

Marybeth said...

Love your take on the sketch and I love your doodles! What a fun card! Your sweet comment made my day the other day, always nice to here from you, Marlena Hugs!

Hannelie said...

So good to see you at Case this sketch Marlena!
Cool card!

cm said...

Cool tree; cool doodles; cool that your weather is showing signs of spring; cool that the green blades of grass will be in full flourish soon; cool that you make the coolest cards!
Hugs~c