Monday, March 16, 2015

Another Q


Here's my other Q card...







 Ok, now I can go eat my second piece of chicken and put up my feet, it's been a long day friends. ;)

I don't have anything exciting to share, but boring is an ok day for me~I'll take it!!!

blessings~


 stamp: WPlus9 Unforgettable, (out of business) Flourishes Always Blooming
dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 11
ink: Versafine Onyx
paper: Neenah Creative Collection (Husk, Stone), black, Georgia Pacific white,Echo Park Here & Now





4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty card! What a fun way to use the colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful...love your wonderful style. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card...

Kara Lynne said...

This is a cool card! I love the green peeking out from behind the gray!