Saturday, February 7, 2015

You Are My ???




I was blessed with extra crafty time today!!


I'm STOKED, because that means I can participate in Papertrey Ink's Huge Party going on right now. ;)

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/

Congratulations, Papertrey, that is HUGE in this business...what a blessing!!!

May there be many, many more. ;)


Here is my card, inspired by Maile Belles.







I love the movement in Maile's split patterned panels...

it had me thinking of my Movers & Shakers Zipper Die ~there is so much room on that panel to split.


Spoiler alert...



I masked off the smaller "sunshine" sentiment in Hello Sunshine to fit under the hidden strip the recipient can peel off.


My "clouds" are from The Sweet Life...I gotta be honest here...they were inspired by my smudgy fingers.

I left little black marks that needed to be covered up by something.


At least I smudged the panels in scattered areas and not a straight line.


sigh.

How thoughtful of me to make my mistake a creative opp.


;)


I'm all about sunshine today friends...this was my latest Tweet
it's altered from a pic I took yesterday.



hahaha....my sissy gave me an Itunes card and I loaded the artwork on PicLabHD.




Well, I better let you go so you can participate and create something too.


Enjoy the Papertrey party, friends!!!


stamps:  Papertrey Ink (Counting My Blessings,Hello Sunshine)
dies: Papertrey Ink Movers & Shakers (Spinners, Zippers), PTI The Sweet Life
paper: Echo Park Here & Now
ink: Versafine Onyx






4 comments:

Nancy Guse said...

Marlena, this is beautiful, so cheery!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Way to " save" -- how nice of your fingers :) -- Fun split card

Marybeth said...

You are so funny, I have many cards inspired the same way. This is darling Marlena!

Kara Lynne said...

So glad you are getting time to participate. I feel blessed in the same way! I love the idea of the zipper pull and those clouds bring extra dimension to your beautiful card!