Thursday, February 12, 2015

Masculine Runway



I've wanted to ink up these nautical sets for ages.





My whole craft desk is smiling now... ;)



I drew colors from




http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2015/02/ric77-jenny-packham.html


I'm also submitting this to the lovely challenge at

Word Art Wednesday #170: Anything Goes 


I'm feeling a little off today...but not in a bad way.


It could be my age (45)..there, I've said it...but man, no one warns you about the changes.


They are a force to be reckoned with.


Thank God there is wisdom to draw from and teen girls to tell me when I'm being too wackadoodle and need to reign it in. ;)


I'll spare you the details, but if I sound like a different person every time I post...wellll,


pray for me. ;)



 stamps: WPlus9 Dockside Backgrounds, Verve Strong Anchor
dies: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 3,Verve Nautical
paper: Basic Grey Hey You,Bazzill
ink: Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening, Versafine Onyx,Ranger Distressed Ink Mustard Seed



3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome card..

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful scripture verse on your great nautical card! Funny thing about aging, well, it keeps us all guessing - ha!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Love that sentiment- great card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)