Sunday, January 25, 2015

Split Patterned Panels



I made a Valentine card for my mom...just because. ;)



I was inspired by the split patterned panels in this outfit from the following challenge.





http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2015/01/ric76-carven.html


I staggered the patterned pieces and brought them closer (than the inspirational photo)...since I wanted the design to continue between them.

I'm sure she'll be surprised I thought of her...but I'm grateful for the love she continues to inject in my life.


blessings friends~


stamp: Verve More Than Love, MFT LJD Poppies
dies: MFT Die-namics LJD Poppies
paper: Bazzill,Echo Park Here&Now,Cosmo Cricket 2wenty-thr3e
ink: Versafine Onyx





3 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous Marlena!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So pretty. I really love that chevron panel with the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!