Sunday, January 11, 2015

Beautiful Unlucky Duck...NOT



There's a back story to this card...





We found one meaning to my daughter Mallory's name...

"beautiful, unlucky duck".

ha!!!!

 She's beautiful, yes, but I won't accept unlucky...

I WON'T.
 

So, I think she'll get a kick out of my card one way or another ;).

We liked the name and I still like the name.....

it just QUACKS me up that this is one meaning we overlooked.

Here's another entry for


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/01/mojo-monday-379-contest.html



blessings friends~


stamps: Verve (Lucky Duck,Beautiful)
ink: Versafine Onyx,StazOn Black,Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores
dies: Verve Lovely Marquee Die,Spellbinders Postage Stamp







3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lucky duck for sure!
Fun card Marlena!

cm said...

I'd say your Mallory is a beautiful, LUCKY duck to be your daughter, and you and your husband, a pair o'lucky ducks to have her! She will delight in this immensely, as I am...smile making in every way!
Hugs~c

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How cute! Love the hidden meaning in the card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!