Thursday, June 19, 2014

Even When You're Crabby



I finished this beachy theme project for the



http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/06/inspired-by119.html

(red and white!)

I created the boxes when my girlies were all a little crabby one day
 (stressed out with final papers and such)...

it was therapy for 

ME.


 LOL




 These little cuties are filled with chocolate dipped chips (have you TRIED???!!)

 my. word.

and a chocolate dipped oreo.


  With three teen girlies under one roof....chocolate is a survival tool~


you think I'm joking?


I am SO not. ;)





Honestly, these girlies ARE my friends...no matter how crabby they get.





They put up with a little bit from the momma crab herself. ;)


One day, I pray they still choose to hang with me~even when they don't have to. ~wink~


No one makes me laugh like these girls.


I am also submitting this to 




where there is a beautiful verse to pick up for free.


Have a blessed day my bloggy, albeit "maybe crabby at time?" friends...

(not that I've ever seen that side of you but someone has and loves you anyway.)


dies: (Cute Crab Box by Nilmara Quintela, 6 Banner Flag Set by Lori Whitlock) Silhouette Cameo, Spellbinders Classic Circles
stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy Together Silhouettes
ink: Versafine Onyx
other: Vase Sand Filler,toothpicks












10 comments:

Unknown said...

I say ,"SWEET". We appreciate that you have taken time to share with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Cathymac said...

Oh my…how adorable are these sweet boxes, Marlena! Chocolate covered chips sound wonderful! Thanks so much for joining the SNSS Friday Feature Challenge this week!

~amy~ said...

How CUTE are these?!!!!!
I can imagine you'd always need chocolate on hand with 3 girls! Your babies will always need their Momma:)

Laurel said...

These are adorable! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So sweet and fun! Love those eyes!

Helen F. said...

You made the most adorable crabs, Marlena! These little treat boxes would brighten anyone's day :-)

Heather said...

What adorable creations Marlena, brilliantly design and fabulous colours............your sentiments are great and I love the sand!!!

http://ricas-designs.blogspot.co.uk/

Heather said...

Ooops!! my computer shot off before I had finished commenting - so
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

These are super cute!! Love it!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Sylvia said...

Oh my goodness, Marlena, you can't tell us what the boxes are filled with and not give us the details! I am loving your crabby boxes, eating Oreo's would definitely make me crabby...too much sugar, bit I love your attitude! Thanks for sharing your wonderful boxes! Happy Wednesday!