Thursday, May 29, 2014

Awesome Day


I got a little daring with some patterns ...I'm going to give this a day to sit and see if I like the card tomorrow before hitting publish~ha! ;)




Good news...I still like it! LOL


I don't know if you feel the same way as a designer...but sometimes I look back at a project and don't care for it as much as when I first made it.


I wrote a lot while earning my English degree ions ago~and the same was true with rough and rougher drafts.


Fresh eyes never hurt...


But, I never regret my creations...better a bad card than no card~it means I'm still truckin! ;)


This one is a bit prettier than my last post~love that I'm using one of those birdies.





http://colourq.blogspot.com/2014/05/colourq-challenge-243.html





Word Art Wednesday Challenge#134:Anything Goes



Hope you are squeezing a craftie or two in your week...whether you are pleased with it or not. ;)



stamp: Verve Better Together
ink: Versafine Onyx
die: Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk Die
paper: Georgia Pacific White,Studio Calico Wanderlust,Simple Stories Color Vibe 2
other: Freckled Fawn Wood Chips Birds






7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Marlena! fun design, I so luv the off set tilted panel! http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/05/simon-says-stamp-anything-goes-ag-just.html

Annette Allen said...

how totally fun..

cm said...

Well, I think your card is mighty darn cool, with its fresh colours and unique images. In fact, my friend, I think you should share it over at STAMPlorations Sketch #12...take a wander and I think you'll see that your diagonal panel fits right in. See you over there *grin* Hugs~c

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love the fun colors and angled panels!

Sylvia said...

It is fun to explore, Marlena and I totally agree about making cards. Love what you did with the colors, unique design, I love it! Happy Saturday and thanks for playing with us again at the colourQ.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute sentiment and a sweet little bird, this is wonderful Marlena! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Jo Ann said...

Love your simple lay-out and the DP's are wonderful. We are blessed that you joined us at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 145:18, "The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." Have an awesome day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com