Saturday, April 12, 2014

Chevron It Is What It Is




It is what it is,


isn't it though?


Ha!




I love this phrase, 'CAUSE IT'S TRUE,


so I was THRILLED to see it in a collection of labels in my Silhouette Cameo library.


The clothing tag HAD to be featured~how could I NOT use it??!!


Stamp a few chevron lines and I'm done.



http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/2014/04/chevron-chic-diva-inspirations-hop.html


I love being me right now...


"It is what it is"


more importantly...


I know God created me just as I am (and designed you as you) and He uses it for His glory.


In our weaknesses, He is strong~


AMEN?!



die: Jillibean Soup Funny Sayings Soup Labels (Silhouette Cameo)
stamp: Verve Borderline
ink: Memento Ink Teal Zeal




2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a neat card! Love the sentiment.

cm said...

Amen! Love that sentiment; love that we are who we are; love your card! Sighhh...feeling blessed with my visit here!! Hugs~c