Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Papertrey Ink!




I love a reason to create....this is a good one~







I used my FIRST Papertrey Ink set~Grunge Me~I still think it ROCKSSSSSS!



Then I used my newest Papertrey products~Movers and Shakers Zippers Die and Meadow Greens.

 I will have to post a picture of me and a friend~hint~and this card for a second entry...


stamps: Papertrey Ink (Grunge Me,Meadow Greens)
dies: Papertrey Ink (Movers and Shakers Zippers Die,Bubble Talk)
other: Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
ink: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist,Versamark,Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap









2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Great B-Day card, love the Grunge Me set, it just says it all sometimes ;-)

cm said...

Well, I think your card ROCKSSSSSS! Love the images, and the brown/mint has me swooning! You are a crafting genius. Genius, I say!! Ahh-mazzing! Hugs~c