Sunday, January 12, 2014

WE CLICK




There's something magical about the way friendships start.



Some conversations are just that...conversations.



There are others, however, that just click...



and grow to become life long friendships...








http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/2014/01/me-challenge-january-2014.html


I've been blessed with many, many special friendships over the years...and I still marvel at how they began.



Like a great outfit that comes together with accessories and shoes....LOL...


I appreciate that magical moment when the individuals involved just CLICK! ;)



stamps: Mama Elephant (Cup of Wishes) (We Click) (Trifecta)
dies: American Crafts Grid Tag (Silhouette Cameo)
ink: Papertrey Inks (Autumn Rose,Hibiscus Burst,Raspberry Fizz),Versamark
other: Ranger Super Fine Detail black embossing powder,Studio Calico wood embellishment






4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is just darling Marlena!

Jen W. said...

Love your take on the challenge and your thoughts on how friendships begin!

cm said...

Friendships that 'click' are, in my opinion, 'meant to be.' I can only imagine how enriching a friendship with you could be: you 'get' your friends. you 'get' the 'accessories' they may need at different times; you 'get' the value and importance of making and nourishing bonds; you 'get' that distance doesn't always mean an 'absent' friendship, or the end of one; you 'get' what people are about; you 'get' that giving part of you to someone else isn't a loss, but a gain. Yes, I think you make an outstanding friend. Whoever you're intending to send this lovely card to: I consider them blessed to have you in their lives, as you've made clear you're blessed to have them (and look at me using pronouns incorrectly...oh well, you know what I mean!).
c

Lorraine Marasigan said...

Love the boldness of the sentiment with all the softer colors. And, I also love it when I just click with someone:)