Friday, January 10, 2014

hey and small letters



i love this hey in small letters




it's cool.


like my kids.


whatever. ;)


check out this cool, cas design.




http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2014/01/case-this-sketch-59.html


it's cool too.


like, whatever.


;)



CAS-ual Fridays: CFC125


http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2014/01/cfc125.html


i want to be a "hey" kind of gal....like, hey...good to see ya


and hey...i'm not obsessive and all CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE....


and hey...


whatever.


;)



dies: American Crafts Grid Tag & Karla Dudley hello hey hi (Silhouette Cameo)






9 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun Marlena!

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun card and post, Marlena! They totally made me smile! I love your take on the sketch!

Jingle said...

Hey! I think your card is great! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Gabi MeWi said...

Super CAS hey .

Joni Andaya said...

This is so Awesome Marlena!!! Love that big & bold "hey", love the tag too :)

Jen W. said...

It's a pretty darn cool Hey and I love the tag hanging off it's tail! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Kelly Griglione said...

Hey Marlena!! You're cool. You're card is too. LIKE, SERIOUSLY. Love your fun post : ) Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super neat take on the sketch. Love how the tag hangs on the "hey"!

cm said...

You are cool. You are totally, like, whatever, seriously awesome cool - in the best of ways. And hey, you're pretty darn amazing, too!! Fabulous card; you've made me smile with this post. I'm going to work on my 'cool' today, too (although I might be a bit too old for cool....hmmm, maybe I'll aim for 'lukewarm' :-) )
c