Sunday, December 22, 2013

COURAGE



It takes courage to live in this world.





It takes courage to give each day another try.



I LOVE this sentiment...because it includes the quiet souls~



This sketch inspired me to put this together...




http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2013/12/mojo-monday-324.html



Once again...I have gone off the Christmas card track...LOL.


It's so funny...I am at my most productive...churning out "other" stuff...when I really, really have pressing projects at hand.



sigh.


stamp: Unity Quiet Voice
ink: Memento Rich Cocoa& Potters Clay,Tim Holtz Pine Needles
dies: Verve Pennant Trim Die,Papertrey Ink Happy Trails,Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles and Wonky Rectangles
paper: Georgia Pacific white,BoBunny Zip-A-Dee Doodle,Carta Bella Hello Again

 









2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow totally fabulous..

cm said...

Fabulous sentiment, and oh-so-true. Sometimes I don't feel courageous; thank you for reminding me that courage can be 'little'! LOVE this card; LOVE that you shared it with us!
c